Saturday, November 10, 2012

My adrenaline is up!

Every first and third Monday of the month my adrenaline increases. Actually every Sunday evening before these Mondays it begins.  Planning. Thinking. Looking forward to the big event.

Eastside Madison Toastmasters gets my enthusiasm going.  I'm excited about attending these meetings. WHY?

It isn't about me, really. It must be about helping others and others helping me become a better leader and speaker.  I like my co-members.  Each and EVERY person has qualities I admire. I look forward to listening and interacting with members of club 1366. I like the smiles, the jokes, the relaxed atmosphere, the conversations.... I like Eastside Madison Toastmasters.

What gets your adrenaline up, you enthusiasm going, your excitement rolling? I told you.  Now it is your turn to tell me.  I'm eagerly awaiting your feedback.

Karen Staebell
President
Eastside Madison Toastmasters
Club 1366

No comments:

Post a Comment